Innovation Product Manager (m/f) in Köln
Please apply here on „ITrheinland.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
By your side in a digital world. COMPAREX is one of the world’s leading IT service providers and the no. 1 software license management company in the EMEA market. Our innovative services and software products improve productivity & simplify IT structure & overhead. From small businesses to large international corporations as well as public institutions, we help every customer optimize their IT infrastructure.
We hire those that seek to inspire customers with possibilities and opportunities for digital transformation. This role will be in charge of the COMPAREX Global Managed Services (GMS) customer portal, serving as a key strategist that will support and drive innovation for the product. The successful candidate is a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset who excels in both strategic and tactical approaches across the organization. The Product Manager will be expected to martial resources to create a best-in-class product experience for customers.
The Product Manager will focus on strategy building and overall product vision. To be successful, candidates will need to:
- Collaborate with teams of designers, business strategists, and technologists to bring early versions of product ideas to experiences that inspire through demos, prototypes, or customer pilots.
- Drive growth by bringing new ideas, services, and technology together to foster innovation.
- Create, identify and measure KPIs against relevant data to make a case for and support product decisions.
- Define problems and craft business cases around them by breaking strategies down into clear and actionable objectives and goals.
- Seek out both internal and external stakeholders to identify product requirements.
- Confidently engage with multi-disciplinary development teams in order to clearly communicate product objectives and how they ought to align with development cycles.
- Create, run, and weigh risk versus benefits scenarios for decisions and develop mitigation strategies.
- Work with engineering to create a cadence of new and amended features and functionalities for customers.
- 6+ years of Product Management experience with a digital product, digital program management, or digital platforms.
- Prior leadership experience leading innovation from research and ideation to a tangible minimum viable product.
- Experience driving innovation activities across complex organizations with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience communicating with senior level executives, both written and verbal.
- Ability to plan and lead meetings to identify tasks, reach conclusions, and achieve results.
- Experience managing third-party partnerships (design, marketing, development) with significant business impact.
- Ideal candidate would also have a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- challenging and interesting tasks in a modern IT service company with the possibility of fully integrating and developing your potential
- an open communication culture as well as various possibilities for active participation and taking over responsibility
- a modern and fair remuneration model based on your qualifications, responsibility and success
- comprehensive employee benefits (such as childcare allowance, job tickets, employee events)
- individual opportunities to advance on an expert, sales or management career path, supported by a training and education system
- centrally organized onboarding and intensive on-the-job training, where you will be accompanied by experienced employees
- state-of-the-art technical equipment for your position
Being highly motivated in a changing and diverse working environment: more than 2,350 people work at COMPAREX, for whom it is important to prove themselves. Worldwide at more than 80 locations in 35 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. We are a global IT service provider specializing in software procurement, license management and technical product consulting. Our portfolio includes software licenses from more than 3,000 manufacturers as well as consulting and services. In fiscal 2016/17, we thus generated sales of 2.114 billion euros
With their creativity and skills, our employees contribute to the success of COMPAREX. You take responsibility, are enthusiastic about IT and are motivated and result-oriented. Whether in sales, software development, consulting or back office - our employees are among the best. With more than 30 years of market experience, COMPAREX addresses public administration and medium-sized businesses as well as industrial companies and international corporations.
We at COMPAREX are proud of our collegial working atmosphere. We work in an innovative working environment in which our employees can be promoted individually through systematic personnel development and their potential can be optimally exploited. This begins for students even before they start their careers, offers attractive opportunities and development paths for lateral entrants (and thinkers) and is continuously pursued by professionals.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with information on availability (starting date) and remuneration expectations. You can apply via our online form or at the e-mail address below.
Brief profile of COMPAREX AG
COMPAREX ist ein weltweit agierendes IT-Unternehmen, das auf Lizenzmanagement, Software-Beschaffung, technische Produktberatung sowie Cloud-basierte Services spezialisiert ist. Mit seiner mehr als 30-jährigen Markterfahrung adressiert COMPAREX die Öffentliche Verwaltung und den Mittelstand ebenso wie Industrieunternehmen und international agierende Konzerne. Das Angebotsportfolio umfasst Software-Lizenzen von mehr als 3.000 Herstellern sowie Beratungs- und Service-Leistungen. Weltweit beschäftigt die COMPAREX Gruppe 2.450 Mitarbeiter an mehr als 80 Standorten in 35 Ländern in Europa, Asien, Afrika und Amerika. Der Umsatz im Geschäftsjahr 2015/16 betrug 1,909 Milliarden Euro. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.comparex.de.
Wir bei COMPAREX sind stolz auf unser kollegiales Arbeitsklima. Bei uns arbeiten Sie in einem innovativen Arbeitsumfeld, in dem Sie individuell über eine systematische Personalentwicklung gefördert werden und Ihre Potenziale optimal ausschöpfen können. Wir sind ständig auf der Suche nach Projektleitern, Support Engineers, Consultants und Softwaretestern für unsere Projekte im Umfeld von Microsoft, VMware und Skype zudem suchen wir Account Manager und Vertriebler.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITrheinland.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of COMPAREX AG
Publication date: 01-10-2018