Product Manager Open Source Services (m/f) in Köln
Please apply here on „ITrheinland.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Within the Products & Innovations team the Product Manager for Open Source Software (OSS) on Azure is tasked with developing global managed services based on Microsoft Azure. The development also includes local professional services, central services as well as software solutions.Ihre Aufgaben:
Assessment & Innovation related responsibilities:
- Perform market assessments and create competitor analyses
- Quickly assess, understand, and evaluate new technology and business trends
- Translate business-to-technical requirements, and vice versa, and create USPs for COMPAREX
- Create and adapt business models including pricing and revenue modeling
- Design and execute multi-channel customer & user testing methods
- Drive feature prioritization and road map planning
- Have deep understanding of leading-edge open source software technologies and cloud trends
Collaboration & Communication related responsibilities:
- Be the solution community leader
- Built and maintain a trustworthy connection with key internal and external stakeholders
- Have high degree of organizational awareness
- Communicate frequently about solution trends and roadmap updates
- Obtain and coordinate stakeholder requirements
- Build self-awareness in order to remain objective and not project own preferences on new features
- With proven entrepreneurial skills you combine a strong hands-on mentality with a respectful and goal-oriented communications style based on COMPAREX PRIDE.
- Have proven experience and in-depth knowledge in business development, sales, professional services, or development of managed services in the area of cloud technologies.
- A good understanding of current open source software technologies and market trends is a must
- You have experience in the planning and execution of complex projects as well as knowledge of project management standards and methods.
- Your approach is characterized by highly developed problem-solving competence, self-motivation, as well as by a very good understanding of business processes and economic interconnections.
- Your working method is characterized by analytical and entrepreneurial thinking and actions as well as negotiating skills.
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken, and excellent presentation skills
- You are able to handle stress in your work and are willing upon request to travel on business abroad.
- Challenging and interesting tasks in a modern IT service company with the possibility of fully integrating and developing your potential
- An open communication culture as well as various possibilities for active participation and taking over responsibility
- A modern and fair remuneration model based on your qualifications, responsibility and success
- Comprehensive employee benefits (such as childcare allowance, job tickets, employee events)
- Individual opportunities to advance on an expert, sales or management career path, supported by a training and education system
- Centrally organized onboarding and intensive on-the-job training, where you will be accompanied by experienced employees
- State-of-the-art technical equipment for your position
Being highly motivated in a changing and diverse working environment: more than 2,350 people work at COMPAREX, for whom it is important to prove themselves. Worldwide at more than 80 locations in 35 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and America. We are a global IT service provider specializing in software procurement, license management and technical product consulting. Our portfolio includes software licenses from more than 3,000 manufacturers as well as consulting and services. In fiscal 2016/17, we thus generated sales of 2.114 billion euros
With their creativity and skills, our employees contribute to the success of COMPAREX. You take responsibility, are enthusiastic about IT and are motivated and result-oriented. Whether in sales, software development, consulting or back office - our employees are among the best. With more than 30 years of market experience, COMPAREX addresses public administration and medium-sized businesses as well as industrial companies and international corporations.
We at COMPAREX are proud of our collegial working atmosphere. We work in an innovative working environment in which our employees can be promoted individually through systematic personnel development and their potential can be optimally exploited. This begins for students even before they start their careers, offers attractive opportunities and development paths for lateral entrants (and thinkers) and is continuously pursued by professionals.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application documents with information on availability (starting date) and remuneration expectations. You can apply via our online form or at the e-mail address below.
Brief profile of COMPAREX AG
COMPAREX ist ein weltweit agierendes IT-Unternehmen, das auf Lizenzmanagement, Software-Beschaffung, technische Produktberatung sowie Cloud-basierte Services spezialisiert ist. Mit seiner mehr als 30-jährigen Markterfahrung adressiert COMPAREX die Öffentliche Verwaltung und den Mittelstand ebenso wie Industrieunternehmen und international agierende Konzerne. Das Angebotsportfolio umfasst Software-Lizenzen von mehr als 3.000 Herstellern sowie Beratungs- und Service-Leistungen. Weltweit beschäftigt die COMPAREX Gruppe 2.450 Mitarbeiter an mehr als 80 Standorten in 35 Ländern in Europa, Asien, Afrika und Amerika. Der Umsatz im Geschäftsjahr 2015/16 betrug 1,909 Milliarden Euro. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie unter www.comparex.de.
Wir bei COMPAREX sind stolz auf unser kollegiales Arbeitsklima. Bei uns arbeiten Sie in einem innovativen Arbeitsumfeld, in dem Sie individuell über eine systematische Personalentwicklung gefördert werden und Ihre Potenziale optimal ausschöpfen können. Wir sind ständig auf der Suche nach Projektleitern, Support Engineers, Consultants und Softwaretestern für unsere Projekte im Umfeld von Microsoft, VMware und Skype zudem suchen wir Account Manager und Vertriebler.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITrheinland.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of COMPAREX AG
Publication date: 25-10-2018