Software Architect (gn) Sales Automation
Please apply here on „ITrheinland.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
We are a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With around 8,300 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies.
Anyone who contributes so much for their customers should also have solid structures behind their back. That's why we're constantly on the lookout for new talents for our internal teams. Here you can find a new possibility for yourself in our Team Business IT | Business Application:
Software Architect (gn) Sales Automation
fulltime, Germany remote or Stans (Switzerland)
As part of our further expansion, we are looking for a Software Archtiect for our globally located software development teams. Do you feel at home in a digital world, and you are looking for a challenge? You have a pioneer spirit and want to be part of a successful global cloud managed services company? To become a global market leader in cloud and license management solutions we need enthusiasts like you in our technology and development department! Simply read on!
- Design and evolve the architecture of our global Sales Automation and Sales Order Management platform and application landscape based on state-of-the art design patterns
- Integrate different Enterprise applications like CRM, ERP, (IT-) Service management, MDM, Sales Support Tools and Workflow Apps seamlessly into an Sales focused workspace
- Design, support and improve the core components of our Customer Relationship Management, Sales Support and Sales Order Management applications and stack together with our internal and external development teams and partners
- Find technical Solutions for the implementation and optimization of Business Processes across various Systems in close cooperation and collaboration with the Business Owners, Program Leads, Product Owners etc.
- Support the preparation of Demand Requests for our regularly conducted Strategy Roadmap and Portfolio Tollgate Meetings.
- Advise the Product Owners on Technologies, Architectures, Methods and Tools to maximize fit-for-purpose and fast value to market / user.
- Constantly assess and evaluate Software Architectures, Technologies, Methods, Tools and Strategies for improving Efficiency and Reusability together with our Architecture Chapter.
Objectives of this role
- To create an simple and highly automated end-to-end experience for our sellers where they easily collaborate with customers and partners but also with the SoftwareONE Backbone and Backoffice functions
- Without this role, we would continue to build insufficient integrated solutions that do not scale and do not deliver the level of automation we need.
Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten
- Experienced in common, best-practice Design Patterns of a loosely coupled, Microservices based Architectures, Distributed Systems, Principles of Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Deep Understanding in Customer Relationship Management and Sales Process Automation in a global enterprise
- DevOps-, CI/CD-, Quality Assurance Practice, Unit Testing, Code & Architecture Reviews
- "Clean Code" Practices and agile, test-driven Development Styles
- Experiences in large-scale System Environments with the line-of-business applications like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), SAP, ServiceNow and others
- Large-scale refactoring, Agile Architecture and Code Cleanup Experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in UML, Object-Oriented programming, C#, WebApi and best practices in Microservice Development in a Microsoft technology focused environment, including Azure FaaS/PaaS
- Good knowledge around interfaces Microsoft Enterprise Applications like Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV (Navision) / Dynamics Business Central etc
- Well versed in Domain Modeling and Domain-Driven Design to devise elegant solutions to complex customer needs.
- Knowledge in assessing and creating Distributed Software Architectures with current frameworks or libraries from the Microsoft Ecosystem & Microsoft Cloud Services (Azure, O365)
- Up to date on latest trends in Software Design and Methods, ambitious on large-scale Agile Delivery of Products and Services
- Willingness and humbleness to mentor Developers and engage hands-on with Development Teams.
- Proactive and motivated to learn new things, love to collaborate across multiple, internal and external development teams / integration Partners
- You deeply care about reliability, availability, and scalability as well as automation and standardization
- You love to work in a diverse team with people from a variety of backgrounds, cultures and with different levels of experience
- You can balance the investment and value of the things you build
- You live up and identify yourself with the values of our company
Das haben wir zu bieten
- Lived corporate values for an appreciative and supportive working atmosphere
- Modern technical equipment for flexible and location-independent working
- An employee share and recommendation program
- Free language lessons (also possible during working hours)
- Further training support in the form of grants and special leave days
- Individual offer of internal coaching and psychological counseling
- Team events and company parties
- Individual dress code and free supply of fruit, drinks and rolls
- and many more
* benefits may vary (depending on country)
If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your compelling application documents, including information on your availability (notice period) and salary expectations. Please use our online form to apply.
If you have the feeling that the position does not suit you...
... you can still choose between two further options:
- You submit your application and together we have a look on other open jobs that might be a better match with your wishes and skills. Perhaps we can find another opportunity to starting your journey at SoftwareONE.
- You know someone who is even better suited for this job? Then feel free to use our referral program: Send us the application of your contact and receive a cash bonus if your referral is successful. (You can find more information about our program ConnectONE here).
This Job resp. positions as 'Software Architect (gn) Sales Automation' is vacant in following addresses: 51063 Köln in Nordrhein-Westfalen.
Brief profile of SoftwareONE Deutschland GmbH
SoftwareONE mit Hauptsitz in der Schweiz ist ein führender globaler Anbieter von End-to-End Software- und Cloud-Technologielösungen. Mit Kompetenzen entlang der gesamten Wertschöpfungskette unterstützt SoftwareONE Unternehmen bei der Konzeption und Umsetzung ihrer Technologie-Strategie, beim Kauf der richtigen Software- und Cloud-Lösungen zum richtigen Preis sowie bei der Verwaltung und Optimierung ihres Software-Bestands. Die Angebote von SoftwareONE sind über die eigenentwickelte digitale Plattform PyraCloud verbunden, die Kunden datenbasierte Informationen zur Verfügung stellt.
Mit rund 5.800 Mitarbeitern sowie Vertriebs- und Dienstleistungskapazitäten in 90 Ländern bietet SoftwareONE rund 65.000 Geschäftskunden Software- und Cloud-Lösungen von mehr als 7.500 Herstellern. Die Aktien von SoftwareONE (SWON) sind an der SIX Swiss Exchange notiert.
Wir bei SoftwareONE sind stolz auf unser kollegiales Arbeitsklima. Bei uns arbeiten Sie in einem innovativen Arbeitsumfeld, in dem Sie individuell über eine systematische Personalentwicklung gefördert werden und Ihre Potenziale optimal ausschöpfen können. Wir sind ständig auf der Suche nach Projektleitern, Support Engineers, Consultants und Softwaretestern für unsere Projekte im Umfeld von Microsoft, VMware und Skype zudem suchen wir Account Manager und Vertriebler.
Spheres of competence
3 days ago
3 days ago
3 days ago
Please refer to ITrheinland.de in your application
Publication date: 20-01-2022